- This listing is for a black Speaker Stand. Other options are White (search for B01E9UKJXO on Amazon), Oak (B01BFT2B8S), Dark Walnut (B01IX6L5C4). Difficult to find at brick-and-mortar stores. Note: because these stands are not mass-produced, any large order may run various options temporarily out of stock from time to time
- Custom designed, made in U.S.A. specifically compatible for SONOS PLAY 5 (2nd Generation, debuted end of 2015). See “Product Description” below for details on the custom features. (Note: speakers designed for the previous generation of PLAY 5 and many “universal” speakers do NOT fit the current generation of PLAY 5 well, especially those with extras, e.g. ridges/backstops built for the previous generation will get in the way of the new PLAY 5 so the new speaker cannot be seated flat or properly)
- Built for function, durability and aesthetics. Optimal height (29″), minimalist top plate (8” x 6”) and footprint (12″ x 8.5″). Mitered joints, rounded corners, tapered edges–all qualities and presentation to match your fine furniture.
- Wire channel at the back of the stand allows PLAY 5 cord and plug to easily snake in and conceal and come out for the power outlet at whatever height your wall outlet may be
- Fully assembled and ready for use. Removable spikes (for carpet) and pads (for wood floors)
Beautiful, sleek Black SONOS PLAY 5 (2nd Generation) Speaker Stand. Handcrafted Wood. Unlike speakers designed for the previous generation of PLAY 5 and many “universal” speakers, these speakers are custom designed for SONOS PLAY 5 (2nd Generation) and built for function and aesthetics. Top plate accommodates both PLAY 5 orientations, horizontal or vertical (a so-called designed for 2nd Generation PLAY 5 stand only supports vertical orientation); built-in ridge behind speaker to backstop the PLAY 5; arch in the front to match the PLAY 5 arch, hiding all unsightly edges and corners. Wire channel hides PLAY 5 cord and allows it to come out at a full range of heights. Joints mitered, corners rounded, edges tapered as a high quality furniture piece should be. Completely assembled and ready for use. Note: Imperfections or slight variations will be found in any hand crafted woodwork in terms of occasional knots, wood surface aberration, workmanship and paint, making each stand a one-of-a-kind item. All monitors registering colors differently, minor deviation from pictures may be expected.